Download free invoice templates in Word. Easily customize and also modify them as per your business needs.
Sample Templates!Download free invoice formats in Word with GST and VAT.
Download Invoice Template in Word
We provide free GST and VAT invoice templates in Word. Choose your favourite template and then customize it the way you want. We also offer you free quotations formats in Excel, Word and PDF formats. Click here to download them for free.
Free GST Invoice Template in Word
Here are our sample GST Invoice Formats in Word. We also got more GST invoice formats, check out our page with 20+ downloadable invoice formats with GST.
Free VAT Invoice Template in Word
Do you want to add VAT tax rate to your invoices? We also provide you invoice formats with VAT that have specific fields to enter your VAT rates. Choose and download your favourite format from below.
More Invoice Formats!
We have also included free invoice formats in Excel, Google Docs and PDF. To find more templates feel free to visit our template pages.
Check out more templates in our invoice templates in Excel page.
Use our free online invoice generator to create professional invoices with your logo and signature in minutes. Zenys invoice generator provides the following advantages compared to other online tools:
- Save your invoice and come back and edit later
- Also easily upload your logo and signature
- Supports different tax formats such as GST and VAT
- You can download the invoice with different layout.
- Connect your gmail account and then send emails directly to your customer from Zenys
View more invoice templates in Google Sheets.
How to make an invoice in Word
Using our free invoice formats in Word you can create invoices in just minutes. Here is a step by step process of how to create an invoice using our invoice formats.
- Choose your favourite invoice format from the samples given above and then download it.
- Customize your invoice template by adding your company logo.
- Enter your business name and contact information.
- Then add your client’s name and up to date contact information.
- In the item list, add your item name and description.
- Next to each item enter the quantity of the product/service your offer and also the rate per quantity. Clearly mention the unit of the quantity.
- Enter the tax rate if applicable
- Also add up the total amount inclusive of tax if application at the bottom of the template.
- Upload your signature at the bottom of the template in the field provided.
- Insert a Thank You note, especially if you like to make the client a repeat customer.
To know more about how you can create an invoice using different tools like MS Excel, MS Word or invoice generators visit our page.
Invoice Template in Word Features
Here are some of the highlights of our free invoice templates in Word.
- All essential fields required
- Options to add company logo and signature
- Fully customizable
- Professional looking
- Easy download
- Absolutely free
If you wish to download a PDF invoice check out our free invoice generator tool. Just fill-up the template and then download your invoice in PDF format.
Looking for more options to do your invoicing process? You can sign up for our free business management tool and also enjoy a lot more features. Store your customer details, create sales, create and send invoices to your customer and also get paid online using Zenys. Sign up for free today and manage your business better.