Deepak Thomas is the principal architect of Concreator Architecture Studio (Kattappana & Kochi) which was instituted in 2014 involved with planning and design of various projects for over 7 years. The team led by Ar. Deepak focuses their practice on customized planning and designing for varied categories of projects ranging from residence projects, commercial complexes, Villas, Religious Institutions, Hotels, Interiors and Resort designs.They work with a group of experts in different fields of engineering like structural, electrical, fire and building management, landscaping and green building consultants in order to provide complete project output to their clients. They believe in designing facilities that are more than just functional spaces and strive to design which translate into meaningful structures, offering functional and aesthetic utility.
Ar .Deepak did his graduation from Mcgan’s OotySchool of Architecture – The Nilgiris,Ooty and has been working in the field for more than 7 years. Under his guidance, Concreator Architecture Studio has successfully completed 60 works at various districts in Kerala including Idukki, Ernakulam, Thrissur, Kottayam, Kollam and is currently working on 15 projects. Aiming to explore the tangled relationships of buildings with nature, tradition and rhythm, Concreator Architecture Studio constantly attempts to develop aesthetic and practical design solutions for their clients.
Want to know more about the Ar. Deepak and his firm? Check out their profile on Zenys and send an inquiry if you wish to work with them.
Take a look at one of their best projects.
- Name of the project: Pulickal House
- Owners Name: Dr.Babu Pulickal
- Location of the project: Kanjirapally (Kottayam District – Kerala)
- Plot Area: 1 Acre (43561 SqfSt).
- Built Area: 2790 Sqft.
- Time taken for completion: 6 Months
- Renovation/new plan: New Construction
- Per square feet cost: INR 2300 per Sqft
- Architect Firm: Concreator Architecture Studio
- Principal Architect: Ar. Deepak Thomas
- Design Team: Ar.Deepak Thomas, Ar.Chinnu S Joseph & Er.Daniya Thomas
- Contact Info : +91 9744253123, +91 9961090889
- Mail Id: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
FROM DESIGN TEAM
Pulickal residence located in Kanjirapally, Kerala has four bedrooms, one courtyard, a kitchen, dining and a family living room with a contemporary design in the middle of a rubber plantation with a perfect blend of landscaping. The layout of the house is designed in three levels along the contours, in such a way that each room in the house gets a proper cross ventilation and ample amount of natural light. The client’s requirement on the project was to have a soothing liveable space for their family. The interior elements were suggested to look simple and elegant. The placement of the courtyard creates a seamless connection between the bedroom, family living, kitchen and the living room and the use of glass in the courtyard for roofing helps to admit ample daylight and creates a play of shadow and light. Natural light and breeze filling the home, creates a serene ambience. The Buddha statue in the courtyard adds to the overall beauty of the interior. Split levels, double heights and minimal walls allow seamless visual communication through the house. It creates the feeling of larger volume.
Interested to get featured on the blog?
Follow these 3 simple steps!
- Create your profile on Zenys
- Follow all our social media channels : Facebook page , Instagram page
- Reach out to us and send pictures of your best projects.
- That’s it! Don’t miss this chance to get featured!!!