Before you begin this tutorial, sign up in Zenys for free. This guide will help you set your business, so keep this tab open while you sign up. Go on, we’ll wait here.
Here, we’ll discuss:
Step 1: Customizing Zenys
Customizing your settings as a first step lets you use the tool more aligned with your business. The settings are where you can configure the fields that suit your business operations. For example, you can customize the contact field name to ‘customer’, ‘client’, ‘patient’, ‘student” and so on, based on how you refer your customer.
Similarly, you can customize every module, and add additional fields to store essential data.
Before you begin with adding a contact, customize the field names and add all the required additional fields.
- Click on your profile icon and select ‘Settings’.
- Select the modules for which you want to customize the field and module names.
You can edit the field names, configure additional fields for each module, and change the module names if needed. For contacts, sales and support tickets, you can customize the pipeline stages to suit your needs.
Check out how to customize each module:
- Contact Settings
- Sales Settings
- Support Settings
- Task Settings
- Expense Settings
- Document Settings
- Product Settings
- Collection Settings
Step 2 – Create a contact
Contact and relationships are the lifeblood of any business. So lets start this journey by creating customers. You can choose any of the following ways to do this.
- Click on the Add button next to your profile icon and select Add Contact.
- Fill in the customer/contact details and click ‘Add.
- You will be taken to the contact details page where you can view everything related to the contact like the tasks, follow-ups, documents from one place.
Step 3 – Create a sale or project for the contact created
A sale could be a project, an event, a service, an application or any transaction with the customer. When you receive a lead, you might require to tag a sale to the contact to track their progress.
Before you begin– Make sure you have customized your sales fields and configured additional fields based on how you track and organize your sales.
- In the customer details page, click on the Add button under the sales tab.
- Fill in the project/ sale details and click’ Add‘. Input the sale’s expected completion date, the estimated value for the sale and other details and assign the sale to your team staff.
You will be taken to the sale details page. Here you can create tasks for the sales, create documents, record collection, create emails and do more.