As we aim to make your life simpler, how can we choose not to show you the valuable insights gathered from your customers and sales data? Hop in and scroll down to see the magic!
In the Dashboard, you can add important reports and customize them as you need. Make searching reports easy by organizing them into multiple dashboards. There are more cool things which you can do on your dashboard. Let’s see them in detail.
Here we will discuss how to:
Add Report to the Dashboard
*Before you begin: We will provide you with basic reports such as customers in the pipeline, sales completed, total collections and more. Other than the basic reports, you can create reports based on your needs by going to the ‘Reports’ option. We recommend you create reports that you need as a first step and then add them to your dashboard for easy tracking.*
- Click on the Dashboard icon in the left navigation bar and select ‘Dashboard’.
- Click on the Add Report button at the top right corner of the page.
- Choose the required report from the drop-down field.
You will see the report displayed in the dashboard.
Customize your Dashboard
Once you have added the required reports to your dashboard, you can customize it as you need. You can drag the reports to the appropriate places and resize them.
- Hover over the corner of the report to find the resize cursor. Drag the report to the required size.
Create multiple Dashboard
- Click on the drop-down field at the top of the Dashboard page.
- Click on ‘Add new’.
- In the pop up enter the Dashboard name and select the report you want to add to the dashboard.