In the task settings you can customize task field names and configure any additional fields if needed.
Hop in to see how to do it. Here we will review how to:
Step 1 – Add Additional Fields
You might need to capture additional information about your tasks other than the default fields we provide. See how you can store the data.
- Click on your profile icon and select ‘Settings’. Then choose ‘Collection’.
- Under the Additional fields click on the ‘Add Field’ button.
- Enter the Field name and the field type (text area, input field, category, number or date).
- Fill in the next field according to the field type you have chosen.
- Once done click Save.
While you add a task you will be able to see the additional fields and values you have customized in the ‘Add Task’ form pop up.
Step 2 – Customize Task Fields
Change the field names to suit your organization’s requirements and make it easier to use the tool for your needs.
Here you can customize the task field names, change field names and configure which fields are to be displayed and which are mandatory.
- Under the Field Customization tab click on the pen icon to edit the task field names.
- To customize fields for tasks and configuring which are to be displayed, enter the names in the “display name’ field next to the field to be customized.