Want to control access of the sub-users? It’s easy! This feature helps you in creating profiles with different permissions and assigning them to users. Check out how you can do it in just 2 steps.
Step 1- Adding Profile
- Click on your profile icon on the top right corner and select ‘Settings”. Click on the ‘User Settings’.
- In the Profiles tab, click on “Add Profile”.
- Enter the “Profile Name” and “Profile Description”. Set the permissions for the profile as you wish by clicking on the options next to the toggle switch.
- If you wish to disable any particular permission for the profile, disable the toggle switch and click ‘Save’.
Step 2- Adding Users
- Once you have created the Sub User profile click on the user tab and click “ Add User”.
- Enter the user email address and click the “Role of the User” dropdown.
- Select the profile and click “Invite”.
Step 3- Adding Branches
- To add a branch, under the Branches tab click on ‘ Add Branch’.
- Enter the branch name in the pop up.
- Click “Save”.