We know that different business follow different methods for managing and tracking the sales cycle. That’s why we give you options to customize your sales stages as per your needs.
Dive in and find out how you can do them.
Step 1 – Adding Pipeline and Stages
Sales stages vary with industries. You can customize them as you want by following the below steps.
- Click on your profile icon on the top right corner and select ‘Settings”. Click on the ‘Sales Settings’.
- Under the Pipeline and Stages tab, you can edit the pipelines and the stages for each pipeline. To make edits, click on the pen icon and make the required changes. Once done, click ‘Save’.
- Enable the ageing for stages if you want to set the maximum age days for each stage.
- To add a new stage, click on Add Stage.
- Enter the stage name and click ‘Add.
Step 2 – Add Additional Fields
You might need to capture additional information about your sales other than the default fields we provide. See how you can store the data.
- Under the Additional Fields tab click on the ‘Add Fields button.
- Enter the Field name and the field type (text area, input field, category, number or date).
- Fill in the next field according to the field type you have chosen.
- Check the mandatory box if you want the field to be a mandatory field to be filled.
- Once done click ‘Add’.
While you add a sale you will be able to see the additional fields and values you have customized in the ‘Add Sale form pop up.
Step 3 – Customize Sales Fields
You might have different names to refer to your customers, sales and other activities. Change the field names to suit your organization’s requirements and make it easier to use the tool for your needs.
Here you can customize the sales field names, change field names and configure which fields are to be displayed and which are mandatory.
- Under the Field Customization tab click on the pen icon to edit the sale field names.
- To customize fields for a sale and configuring which are to be displayed, enter the names in the “display name’ field next to the field to be customized.